Payment & Shipping Terms:
|AL2O3 Content(%):||55 70||Shape:||For Bulk|
|Performance:||Small Dry Shrinkage||Application:||Mullite Firebrick Masonry|
premixed refractory mortar,
high heat mortar mix
High bonding strength Mullite Phosphate bond Castable Refractory Mortar for blast stove
Castable Refractory Mortar used for firebrick is made of bulk refractory, which should have good masonry performance and high temperature performance, so that can bond firebrick into dense integral furnace lining.
Mullite Phosphate bond Castable Refractory Mortar performance of masonry is refers to the refractory mortar in the masonry work to ensure the quality of masonry that has good liquidity, plastic, have certain water retention performance, can maintain uniform state not segregation precipitation, appropriate consistency and sticky for masonry, and does not dry up in order to achieve requirements of brick seam thickness within the time rubbing brick, and mortar in full.
Mullite Phosphate bond castable refractory mortar with high temperature performance of:
1. Sufficient fire resistance,
2. Enough adhesive strength to combine masonry into a solid whole at the working temperature
3. Small dry shrinkage, no cracking at high temperature
4. Low apparent porosity and permeability, and good air tightness
5. Anti-slag corrosion
6. The thermal expansion coefficient is consistent with the firebrick, and different types of refractory mortars are selected for different masonry
Mullite Phosphate bond castable refractory mortar is suitable for masonry of mullite bricks.
|Item||Mullite Phosphate bond Refractory Mortar|
|Al2O3 % ≥||55||70|
|Refractoriness ℃ ≥||1400||1550|
|R.U.L 0.2MPa ℃ ≥||1400||1550|
|Grain size %||＜1.0mm||100|
|Setting time min||1~2|
Contact Person: Astra