Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Alumina||AL2O3 Content(%):||≥60|
|Shape:||For Bulk||Package:||25kg Bags|
premixed refractory mortar,
high heat mortar mix
Low apparent porosity High bonding strength Corundum Refractory Mortar for Industrial furnaces
Castable Refractory Mortar used for firebrick is made of bulk refractory, which should have good masonry performance and high temperature performance, so that can bond firebrick into dense integral furnace lining.
Catable Refractory mortar should be chosen with consideration of the close chemical composition of firebrick to ensure that the masonry can bond reliably. Also the mortar’s sintering temperature is or slightly lower than the parts of the working temperature so that the mortar can be sintered under operating conditions, and bond with refractory brick, but should not lower too much, so that the refractory performance can not adapt to the requirement of masonry.
Corundum Phosphate bond Refractory Mortar with features of:
1. Sufficient fire resistance,
2. Enough adhesive strength to combine masonry into a solid whole at the working temperature
3. Small dry shrinkage, no cracking at high temperature
4. Low apparent porosity and permeability, and good air tightness
5. Anti-slag corrosion
6. The thermal expansion coefficient is consistent with the firebrick, and different types of refractory mortars are selected for different masonry.
7, High temperature masonry performance
Corundum Phosphate bond Refractory Mortar is suitable for masonry high alumina fire bricks and andalusite fire bricks of hot blast stove and corundum fire bricks masonry.
|Item||Corundum Phosphate bond Refractory Mortar|
|Al2O3 % ≥||60||70||80||85||90|
|R.U.L 0.2MPa ℃ ≥||1500||1550||1650||1650||1650|
|Grain size %||＜1.0mm||100|
|Setting time min||1~2|
Contact Person: Astra