Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Performance:||High Bonding Strength||Application:||Hot Blast Stove|
high temperature mortar,
high heat mortar mix
90% Al2O3 Corundum Castable Refractory Mortar for firebricks masonry
Catable Refractory mortar should be chosen with consideration of the close chemical composition of firebrick to ensure that the masonry can bond reliably. Also the mortar’s sintering temperature is or slightly lower than the parts of the working temperature so that the mortar can be sintered under operating conditions, and bond with refractory brick, but should not lower too much, so that the refractory performance can not adapt to the requirement of masonry.
Corundum Phosphate bond Refractory Mortar with features of:
1. Sufficient fire resistance,
2. Enough adhesive strength to combine masonry into a solid whole at the working temperature
3. Small dry shrinkage, no cracking at high temperature
4. Low apparent porosity and permeability, and good air tightness
5. Anti-slag corrosion
6. The thermal expansion coefficient is consistent with the firebrick, and different types of refractory mortars are selected for different masonry.
7, High temperature masonry performance
Corundum Phosphate bond Refractory Mortar is suitable for masonry high alumina fire bricks and andalusite fire bricks of hot blast stove and corundum fire bricks masonry.
|Item||Corundum Phosphate bond Refractory Mortar|
|Al2O3 % ≥||60||70||80||85||90|
|R.U.L 0.2MPa ℃ ≥||1500||1550||1650||1650||1650|
|Grain size %||＜1.0mm||100|
|Setting time min||1~2|
Contact Person: Astra